HARP NOELLE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
All merchandise must be approved before submitted for returns or exchanges. Merchandise is accepted for refund or exchange if returned in approved and salable condition within 7 days of the ship date, accompanied by the invoice slip. With this invoice slip, please include your name, order # and a note of why are you requesting an exchange or return. The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. We will process returns and exchanges within 7 business days of receiving the product back.
Our return policy was created with our customers in mind. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your experience. Here’s our policy:
- Please contact the Harp Noelle team before merchandise is sent back, for return authorization. Use our contact form and leave a detailed description of what you wish to return, why, and your order number.
- All items purchased outside The United States are Final Sale and cannot be returned for any reason. Be sure to review all item details before buying. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 5 days of delivery.
- Merchandise sold at full price is accepted for return within 7 days of delivery date, accompanied by the original receipt.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Please ensure the merchandise was not worn, altered or washed.
- Please return the merchandise in its original condition and in original packaging.
- If the merchandise is returned damaged or stained, the return will be rejected.
- When returning your order, we suggest you insure the package via USPS and purchase tracking services for your protection. Save the shipping receipt for your records. Only merchandise received can be processed for refunds. Harp Noelle is not responsible for lost packages. Please provide tracking information in email of return/exchange request.
- A refund will be issued back to the original method of payment for the merchandise returned. We require up to 5-10 business days of receiving the merchandise to issue your refund. Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account.
Our products are 100% handmade, we try very hard to deliver exactly what you've requested based on our style guide and product descriptions. We accept exchanges because or goal is for you to be satisfied with your purchase.
- All exchange requests must be made within 7 days of delivery date for merchandise purchased at full retail price.
- We only allow size and color exchanges in the same style. Any other kind of exchange will be treated as a return. Please contact us to get your exchange authorized. Once we recieve the item please allow 5 –10 business days for your account to be credited. You may at any time purchase the new desired item.
- Once we receive your merchandise we will ship out your exchange, free of charge.
- Availability of the replacement item is not guaranteed. You will receive an email notification upon the completion of the exchange processing.
Merchandise marked “final sale” or discounted with a promo code are not eligible for refund or exchange. No exceptions. So please read our product descriptions and requirements carefully.
MISSING, LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Harp Noelle assumes the fault of USPS on a shipment that is marked delivered, but is missing, lost or stolen. We will be happy to open up a case/claim for your purchase. If your case gets approved by USPS, Harp Noelle will issue a refund of the insured value of $100. Unfortunately, we are unable to reship any purchases that are missing, lost or stolen.